Handle bar comparison
I have taken pictures of both handle bars in order to verify that the settings on my bike are correct. They seem the same. Which either means that they both are ok or that they both were dropped on the right side doing the same amount of damage. I know that I dropped my bike 1 time on the right side but did no damage. I didn't even put a scratch on the tank. Don't ask me how, I am still wondering about that one. I also took pictures as you will see above of the throttle and brake lever from the side to see if they were off in that way. To me the top picture (the one of the Mamba, my bike) it seems as if it is higher. I do feel that the spare bike's brake is easier to grasp but also it does not feel like there is realy any braking going on. The bike doesn't run and the brakes don't seem to in good working order. They are MUCH easier to squeeze than my brakes. Could this be the problem?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home