The conclusion about the Sidewinder
Well, I have come to a conclusion about the Sidewinder. I am going to dissassemble her. I have cleaned her up a bit, put fluids in her, gas in tank and hooked a good battery up to her and nothing. I got the extra fan that was on her to start and that was it. Also the tank leaks. I spent a good portion of my sunny afternoon washing gasoline off of the pavement.
At this point since I have already started to swipe parts from her to put on the Mamba I feel that it is time to start parting her out. I would just rather spend my time making sure the Mamba runs smoothly and right. Also then I will have more time to spend getting my riding legs. Not to mention that I really don't have the money to spend on fixing up another bike right now. So as it stands I will be taking the Sidewinder apart. Stay tuned as I will post pictures of her dissassembly here for anyone that would like to see them.

2 Comments:
Cool! I have searched many times looking for anyone else who might have a Blog that even mentions the Yamaha Vision. I will be adding your Blog to my Blog with a link back to yours. I look forward to following your Vision through time... Enjoy, Chris F. (AKA MotorPlow)
Thanks! I am going to try to update as much as I can.
Post a Comment
<< Home